Thursday, March 12, 2009

Young Love <3

While I was on my dad's computer, I found a couple of older pictures of Terry and me. Terry and I began dating in high school, even though these pictures kind of look like middle school. Look at my really cool bangs. :) For some reason I wore them too long. It must have been humid outside because they were usually in one big curl....yuck haha. I also think I made the bracelet that Terry is wearing. It was very sweet of him to actually wear it. I could not resist putting these on here. Terry looks very young to me. I am sure I do too.



I am guessing this is the same year. These were probably taken in 2001 or 2002. I have a photo album of Terry and I throughout the years. It is really neat to look at pictures like this and then eventually get to the more recent pictures to see how much we have changed. We have in a way grown up a lot together. I will post more of our older pictures if I am able to get them on my computer.

1 comment: