My wedding dress came in recently and mom and I went to my first fitting tonight. My second one will be 4 weeks before the wedding. Here is a picture of my wedding dress... hahaha just kidding, I do not want Terry to see it yet, but here is a link to the bridesmaid dresses. I think they are so cute.
http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=50&sfid=50495&f=
Speaking of Terry, I am going to have to make him post on here. He is pretty busy in the student law clinic at UT. Not much has happened with us since my last post. We did spend Sunday in Gatlinburg with Terry's Friends Chris, Grae and Grae's girlfriend Allison. We played putt putt, shopped, ate and then shopped some more. We had a lot of fun.
On Friday Terry's dog Roxie got her haircut. She is so sweet.
Roxie is crazy about Terry. Terry is insistent that Roxie be the flower girl at the wedding. I can just imagine how well that would work out. The dog Terry and I found back in high school is also crazy about Terry. Her name is Lynn. Her name is Lynn because of Terry Lynn and LINdsey. Remember I said we found her when we were in high school so maybe that helps make it not so embarrassing. Here is a picture of her and then one of her and Terry.



GREAT!!!! I love it! Let's think about this, Roxie would be a beautiful but loud flower girl!
ReplyDelete